Cats/2 male cats

Question
i have just got 2 9mnth old male kittens yesterday. but tonight i caught 1 of them trying to hump the other 1. they are not neutered.

Answer
Hi
This is not unusual behavior.

Your kittens are now maturing and will be full of hormones causing them to get these urges. the fact that they try to mate with each other is purely down to these urges.

your best option is to get them neutered now. this will make them happier more contented cats as well as preventing any pregnancies if they meet up with female cats.

i have lots of information about neutering and all the health benefits on my site here si the first page

/neuter.html

best wishes Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth