Cats/no tail kitten bowel problems

tigergurl wrote at 2013-04-21 22:23:51
My kitten is having similar issues, and the veterinarian told me that kittens born w/o a tail sometimes fail to develop the nerves that control urination and rectal function.  I am, at this very moment, digging for answers to see if there is any help for this.  He also suggested that it might be a parasite problem, but a fecal sample is the only way to be sure.

Good luck with Stinky.

Ben Mackenzie

I can answer mostly all cat problems faced by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can also can answer questions pertaining to cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I can also answer minor health care issues and general health questions. I am not a vet and I cannot give a diagnosis or health care advice.

I have loved animals since I was two. I have also been a cat owner for over 10 years. I am dedicated in helping people about any cat related questions they might have.

BS Biology, zoology.