Cats/male callico

Question
Okay, my male callico was not steral and before he died had kittens with a white cat now my new white cat has red eyes. Then he is crosseyed and the eyes seem to change collor. My question is what is the valu of each cat and how do I prove the white ones ancesters.

Answer
Neal,

There is some genetic testing you can do, but the feline genome is not yet an open book.

You can contact the Veterinary Genetics Lab at University of California -- Davis.

It sounds as if this cat may be a true Albino (very unusual in the cat world).

As to value, I would expect this cat would be of no value to anyone except a feline geneticist.

Best regards... Norm.

Cats

Norman Auspitz