Cats/cat breed/type

Question
odd looking cat
odd looking cat  

cat
cat  
can you please tell me in your opinion this type of cat.........very small 4lbs, all white paws, round eyes-brown, long fur, very soft and no shedding as of yet, stand on back legs like rabbit, rounded body

Answer
Deb,

She is a tortoiseshell and white domestic semi-longhair. Her fur appears to be black with varying shades of red on a field of white, with more tortoiseshell than white.  From the picture, I cannot tell if there is tabby pattern in the black fur, if so, she is a brown patched tabby and white domestic semi-longhair.

This type and pattern is throughout the feral population in the USA. usually, semi-longhairs probably obtained their coat length from Maine Coons way back when.  However, her petite size (assuming she is not a kitten), is far removed from the size of Maine Coons (females are often 15 - 20 pounds in weight).

Best regards... Norm.

Cats

Norman Auspitz