Cats/cats nipples look swollen

Question
I took in this mostly all white female cat thats no more then 8-9 months old she was dropped off she hasnt gone into heat yet and her nipples look swollen.I cant really check to see for sure cause she doesnt like her stomache being touch could she possible be pregnant

Answer
Hi
yes it is quite possible at her age that she could be pregnant. Swollen nipples can be a sign that she will soon give birth. to be honest the best option is for you to have her checked over by a vet to make sure she is healthy and to find out for sure if she is pregnant and whether of not she has any health issues which could affect the kittens.

Best wishes Kate

/kitten-care.html

Cats

Kate Tilmouth