Cats/Neutering and calming

Question
i have a two year old cat named Rusty... i had taken from among a street litter....
we havent neutered the cat yet... Rusty has been very calm the first few couple of months since we took him in say around when he was two months old...Rusty started vocalizing a lot and has a habit of biting us when he is annoyed or petted too much...recently he has started with the new habbit of humping my hands or legs.which is really painful for us also as he tries to bite my hand or leg to get a firm grip whilst he is at it..... we dont allow this and try to get the cat away from us when he does that...
he regularly wants to go out....he is sexually frustrated i think and i feel sorry for him... we are staying in UAE and in flats so its really difficult for him to find other cats.... moreover he is very scared of people..he would run back into the house should he hear someone in the corridor or someone exiting the elevator...

we are definitely planning to get him neutered soon... i was thinking will he become the calmer self he was before puberty hit him... we just want him to be happy and content in our household..which i dont think he is...and the his heavy vocalizing makes me wonder whether he feels like in captivity and whether it was a huge mistake taking him away from his family and into our house... we have considered the possibilty of leaving the cat outside from where we took him but we are scared whether he will starve or even survive considering he is highly timid .. will cats get accustomed to newer environments such as that..will he learn to cope up... the thing is i just want him to be happy..

Answer
Rakesh,

The sooner he is neutered the better.  All of his annoying behaviors can be attributed to being whole without having an outlet for his sexual frustrations.  The sooner he is neutered, the more pleasant he will be to be around!

Neutering him will give him his best chance at being happy!

Best regards... Norm.

Cats

Norman Auspitz