Cats/cat - human sickness

Question
my cat is leaking a thick yellow discharge from its rear and the other day I touch my mouth and may have had some of that goo on my hand and I became very dizzy and am still having minor dizzy moments 2 days later.

Answer
Sounds to me like your cat has an infection. In which case your cat definitely needs to see a vet as soon as possible before it gets any worse.

As for you well you may have picked up the infection too. My advice, go see your doctor to be on the safe side. The sooner both you and your cat are seen by a medical professional the quicker and easier it will be to avoid further sickness.

Hope you are both better soon

best wishes Kate

/cat-illnesses.html  

Cats

Kate Tilmouth