Cats/Kitten still have worms after deworming

Question
I deworm my 4 weeks kitten 7 days ago.. is it normal to still found a dead worms in her poop after 7 days?.. Plus, her tummy is still fat.. Furthermore, when I touched her belly while playing with her, something is moving.. should I take her to the vets again or just let her be this way and hope she will survive the worm..

Answer
yes if it were me I would take her to see a vet. This doesn't sound right to me and its better to be safe than sorry. there may be something else going on which the vet will spot.

hope she is Ok and back to her old self soon

/cat-worms.html

kate  

Cats

Kate Tilmouth