persian male 8 moth old
persian male 8 moth ol  
QUESTION: Im having a 8 month old male persian cat. the problem is that all of a sudden he starts to whine and meow..its sound likes she is crying..I just fed him..and aftr that ( 1 to 3 minuts ) he started crying .. I HAVE NOT CHANGED HIS CAT FOOD..plx tell me s0oon

Is the boy neutered?

If not, this would explain much of the behavior.

Best regards... Norm.

QUESTION: Well he is not neutered ... And can you please tell me that Why does he pee on my bed .. Well basically .. He is in our guest room .. I do let him come out .... From time to time ..... I go to school .... Nd that he does poops on his LITTER box .. But i just saw today that he has peed twice on my bed ....
Looking forward to ur response
Thankx :-)

whole male cats have a variety of rather annoying, nasty habits. The worst ones are peeing inappropriately anywhere and everywhere. Once the cat is neutered, many of these habits disappear in a few weeks.

I think both you and your cat will be much happier once he is neutered.

Best regards... Norm.

Norman Auspitz

I can answer most non-veterinary questions about cats. My particular expertise is pedigree cats, breeding and showing. However, I am versed in feline behavior, cat breeds and their characteristics, general feline husbandry, and the like.

I judged for the Canadian Cat Association from 1975 until 1982. I am currently an approved allbreed judge for the Cat Fanciers'' Association (the world''s largets cat registry), and have been judging for them since 1991. I have been breeding pedigreed cats since 1971 and have been exhibiting pedigreed cats in shows since 1970. I obtained my first pedigreed cat in 1970 and have never looked back. In 1971, I obtained my first Abyssinian which has become my primary breed. In addition, I have bred Manx and Persians. Currently, besides the Abyssinians, I am also breeding Maine Coons.

Cat Fanciers'' Association, inc. (CFA) and the Manx, Maine Coon, and Abyssinian breed councils. I am currently Abyssinian breed council secretary.

Cat Fancy Magazine, The Abyssinian Chapter in The Cat Fanciers'' Association Complete Cat Book, and Articles for various editions of The Cat Fanciers'' Association Yearbook

I received a B.S. from Drexel University in 1968, a M.Math from University of Waterloo, in 1970, a Ph.D. from University of Waterloo in 1975, and a MBA from McMaster University in 1980. I received my approved allbreed judging status in the Cat Fanciers'' Association in 1999.

We have produced a number of Cat Fanciers'' Association (CFA) National winning Abyssinian and Maine Coons. We have produced a number of Abyssinian and Maine Coon Distinguished Merit females (an award for a top producing cat), including the first Distinguished Merit Abyssinian in the red (sorrel) color. I am the CFA Abyssinian breed council secretary and belong and/or hold office in a number of cat clubs. I am also a member of the CFA Judges Association.