Cats/My Cat Help

Question
Today I was playing with my cat. Something looked different there was a red rash on her tummy. I love my cat so much I don't want her to die. Can you help is it cancer? I also have two dogs will it get to them to. HELP

Answer
Shayla,

Remember, I am not a vet! The rash could be any number of things, most of which are not life threatening.  I would get your cat to your vet to see what may be going on.  It could be anything from a food allergy to external parasites to an environmental allergy.  

It is unlikely your dogs could get anything like the rash from your cat.

Please let me know what the vet finds.

Best regards... Norm.

Cats

Norman Auspitz