Cats/Identify Cat Breed?

Question
picture of my cat
picture of my cat  

picture of my cat
picture of my cat  
I have been a cat lover all my life and a few years ago as a Christmas gift my girlfriend gave me this cat and he is a really cute cat. The only problem is I would like to know what breed this is? I have been wondering what breed it is but can't tell. If it helps feel free to look at all the pics I posted of him. I took 2 different pics at different angles of him in different positions so you can study everything such as the color of his fur, size of his body, shape of his face, type of tail, his ears, and his eye color. Reply to me as soon as you find out but please, take your time because I am in no hurry and understand you need time to find out everything.

Answer
Douglas,

He appears to be a black and white domestic medium hair. This type of cat is all through the feral population and, even though he is not particular breed, he sure is handsome.

The feral population is a mix of virtually all the different cat breeds.

Best regards... Norm.

Cats

Norman Auspitz