Cats/persian bleeding

Question
about 3 weeks ago i took my persain for breeding but when i brought her back home she starting bleeding not alot but she makes a 2inch puddle before she bleeds she gets angry she makes grrrr noise then she starts liking her vigina alot. she is doing dose symptoms mostly all the time. can you tell me what is wrong with her pls and ps. i dont think that she got pregnant. and she is not eating atol

Answer
Karen,

This queen should see a vet immediately as there is clearly some sort of medical issue happening with her at the moment. A two inch puddle of blood is significant blood loss for an animal the size of a cat and the fact that she is not eating is a clear sign that she is unwell. She may have something as simple and easily treatable as a bladder infection or she may have something much more complicated - only a vet will be able to tell you for sure. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me again at any time - I'm more than happy to help in any way that I can.

Kind regards,

Ali

Cats

Ali