Cats/my pregnant cat she is 3 days late

Question
hiya i am sammy jade hall and i have a cat that is a year and a half now she was due her kittens on the 1st of may but she hasnt had them yet and my partner just let her sniff a wee tiny bit of catnip i told  him not to so what will i do i really need your hep and advise

Answer
Sammy Jade,

How many days along is she?  Cat gestation is 63 -- 68 days with 63 days being a normal minimum and 68 days being a normal maximum.  We begin counting the day after we have witnessed a breeding. If the female goes beyond 68 days, it is off to the vet, for sure!!!!!!!!

To be certain, you can check with your vet to see if everything is OK. Between X-rays and ultrasound, the vet can get a pretty good picture if everything is OK or whether  there is a problem.

Please let me know what your vet finds.

Best regards... Norm.  

Cats

Norman Auspitz