Cats/introducing a new cat to the household

Question
we are currently trying to introduce an almost 2 year old male outside cat to our inside household and we have 3 inside cats already (10 year old female , 5 year old male , 6 month year old male) the 6 month year old male kitten is find with the 2 year old because they are father & son and the 10 year old female doesn't mind the 2 year old at all but our 5 year old male wants to be a butthole and try to cause a fight and, any suggestions on making the butthole 5 year to chill out and stop trying to start a fight?

i know it will be probably just take some time for them to get along

Answer
Hi
yes it will take some time but there are a few things you can do to make things a little easier for all of them. Please see my page on ho to introduce cats to each other here

/introducing-cats.html

best wishes kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth