Cats/Bengal kitten?

Question
Pic
Pic  

Picture
Picture  
Hello, I was wondering if you could help me I've recently adopted a six week old kitten, the mother died and that's why I have her so young, I believe she is possibly bengal? Or half bengal? She has all the characteristics of a bengal, white chin and white eye markings along with a spotted belly but striped coat, I was just interested in a second opinion. I've attached a image of Tiger-lily
Many thanks

Answer
Charlie,

There is a good chance that Tiger-Lily might be a Bengal X Domestic mix, given the spotted pattern she is exhibiting at this point.  You will have to see how her coat pattern develops and what she looks like at 8 months to a year of age.

Have fun with her and do your research on Bengal characteristics so you know what you are dealing with.

Best regards... Norm.  

Cats

Norman Auspitz