Cats/Cat urinating on carpets

Question
I have 2 male cats One was here for 1 year with no problems. At one point he had a crystal in his urine but does not now. Then my daughter brought home a male kitten. After a year my daughters male cat started peeing in my bedroom and my daughters.
Not spraying just peeing after I would go to petco and clean the carpet. When we bought the house their cats peed in the house which I thought I took care of. Their doesn't seem to be any medical problem although we will be taking the cat to the vet. Without getting rid of this cat what can we do? I am desperate for an answer.

Thanks,
Deb

Answer
Hi
You did not mention if the cats are both neutered or not. This would make a big difference to your cats behaviour. Your vet will be able to explain further about this.

It is a good idea to have him checked out by the vet again anyway just in case there is a physical problem.

However it could be caused by stress, have you tried one of the cat sprays which are designed to help cats relax. You can read more about it here on this page
/scared-cat.html

Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth