Cats/cat

Question
My cat has a hard belly...I would like to no how long it is before she has her baby's ?

Answer
Hi Ashley,

This can vary very widely. Usually, a cat's belly starts to become very hard around 6 weeks along. Cats are pregnant for 9 weeks on average. So if your cat is 6 weeks, she still would have three weeks to go. But this is all guess work. If your cat's litter is large, she may have longer, and if it's small, she may have shorter. If you know when she was in heat last, this is the best way to calculate her due date. It's 63 days from the last day of her heat.

Best wishes!
Jessica  

Cats

Jessica