Cats/need suggesion about Severe cat disease

Question
hellow dear
my female persion cat is 21 months old.. 1 week before she mated with my persian male and after 6th day of mating she got paralysis attack on mouth..her mouth got locked.
we took her to local vet in pakistan .. we have given her injection of Decadran and one energy injection dail.mean while we are giving her pediasure ( high nutrient milk). she shows very minor improvement.plz suggest me some more good thing so that she cures more quickly

Wating for reply
Madiha

Answer
Madiha.

Remember, I am not a veterinarian and do not take veterinarian questions.  Also, I have never run into this type of problem before!!!!!!!

One comment:  Once they start mating, we usually do not let them go for more than 2 or 3 days before separating them.

If it were my kitty, I would get a second opinion, preferably from a veterinary school associated with a university. I have no idea what the problem is or how one might go about fixing it.

Another resource you might try is subscribing to the fanciershealth@yahoogroups.com Just send an e-mail to fanciershealth-subscribe@yahoogroups.com This e-mail resource is monitored by a couple of excellent cat vets.

I am sorry I cannot be of more help.

Concerned regards... Norm.

Cats

Norman Auspitz