Cats/Breed of cat question

Question
Funny Face
Funny Face  

Funny Face photo2
Funny Face photo2  
Hi. I rescued this lovely little kitty from a trailer hoarder when she was a kitten. She is about 2 years old now.  She only weighs 5 lbs.  She has beautiful eyes and markings.  She is named "Funny Face" after the song. She has developed fine fuzzy tuffs if hair behind her ears that makes her look like a little bozo the clown.  I was wondering what breed of cat she may be???

Answer
Barbara,

She is a black & white domestic semi longhair.  Most semi longhaired cats in North America probably have some Maine Coon behind them, but she is way to petite to have only Maine Coon.

She is as cute as the dickens and the "fuzz" behind the ears is a result of her being a semi longhaired cat.

Thanks for having pictures which always are helpful in trying to recognize a breed.

Best regards... Norm.

Cats

Norman Auspitz