Cats/feral help

I am in need of help for ferals the apartment complex doesnt want them no one is allowed to feed them they are turning up dead three in one day. A mother cat just got killed left 2month olds four of them.  And a renter followed me home and flattened tires three times n is vandalizing my property. Cuz i fed them. It wouldnt surprise me if he is killing the cats.   I am helpless to help them. .. n its making me so sad...we were doing tnr. But ut seems pointless...

Hi Stacey,
This is really out of my field of expertise.  I would suggest you call either the humane society for help with rounding up
the feral cats.  There are also rescue groups that deal solely with cats.
As far as the vandalizing and other issues, I would suggest you call your local police department and file a report.
At least it will be on record that your property has been vandalized.
I'm sorry I could not be of more help to you.
Best wishes and best of luck,

I can answer questions concerning the care and grooming of cats.

Shop owner with extensive clientele. Have been an all breed professional dog and cat groomer and instructor for over 20 years. Conducted seminars on cat grooming and care along with round table discussions. Have three cats of my own. Keeping in mind that I am not a vet, questions concerning medical or health issues will be answered drawing from my own experience with such things.