Cats/one kidney smaller than the other

Question
My cat is 18 she is very skinny...one kidney is smaller than the other she is on kd food I would like to see her gain weight,,,I have to mix in other food maybe a teaspoon of other food so she will eat it .... what about nutrical or some healthy substance she can have that will aid in her gaining weight....she is a bluepoint links shes always been thin PLEASE HELP!!!!!! thanks so much for your time Louanne Johnson

Answer
Hi
I think youtr best option to contact a company likeNatural Pet Health & Wellness Supplementswho have experts and supplements etc for pets.

best wishes kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth