Cats/Constant Meowing

Question
My cat has taken up the horrible habit of nonstop meowing each morning starting between 4:20 and 4:30. We thought she just wanted attention, so we moved the dogs to a different room (she doesn't get along well with one of them). Then she came into the bedroom and continued to meow non-stop.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks

Answer
Hi
well as you've probably guessed this meowing is purely to get your attention and strangely a lot of cats show this sort of behavior at around 4:30. mine certainly does. I;m afraid you have only two choices put up with it and get up and feed them or give them what ever they need or try to stop access to you over night and to ignore the behavior in the hope that eventually the cat will get the message that the meowing does not work. See my page regarding meowing below for more info on this.

/cat-meowing.html

Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth