Cats/HELP!

Question
My cat Stormy is 3/4 years old. She recently had a urine problem. The vet gave her an antibiotic. she got done with the antibiotic on Thursday (today is Sunday) she no is peeing blood. What should we do?

Answer
Hi
take her back to the vets immediately, it sounds like a very bad infection. Also try to make sure that she is drinking lots of water. My female cat used to have the same problem. We started to feed her mainly dry kibble food which made her drink much more and the urine problems stopped for good. See my article about this subject for more information, link at bottom.

Kate
/cat-urinary-problems.html

Cats

Kate Tilmouth