My cat Stormy is 3/4 years old. She recently had a urine problem. The vet gave her an antibiotic. she got done with the antibiotic on Thursday (today is Sunday) she no is peeing blood. What should we do?

take her back to the vets immediately, it sounds like a very bad infection. Also try to make sure that she is drinking lots of water. My female cat used to have the same problem. We started to feed her mainly dry kibble food which made her drink much more and the urine problems stopped for good. See my article about this subject for more information, link at bottom.

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.