Cats/my cats sick help!!!!!!!!

Question
we have a three year old male cat. he's an indoor? outdoor cat and when he came inside last night he couldn't barely walk at first we thought he might have got hit but the we noticed his head was cocked to the side, he was disoriented, he's walk the fall  over he couldn't even jump up on the couch then he layed under the chair all day today. he's been eating and went outside to use the bathroom. we tried to give him benadryl but he began to drool or spit up what looked like drool mixed with mucous. please help i don't know if it's an inner ear infection or if he was bitten by something. can you help?

Answer
Hi
You must take him to the vets straight away. There is no point trying to give him medicine yourself. he sounds very sick and will need proper medication. He may well have eaten some poison and the longer you leave the worse the outcome may be.

Kate and her partner co-write  a site full of further cat care and cat health topics. As well as being a feline friendly community site for happy cat and a happy owner.

Cats

Kate Tilmouth