Cats/kitten biting

Question
my 6 month old kitten bites my fiancee and I any chance he gets...Is he teething still?....he 'is gettng his "equipment" takin care of in a week.... will that help any?

Answer
Hi, no this is known as aggression play. Your kitten is in the process of learning how to hunt etc. Normally they would learn from their brothers and sisters but without them he is using his seragate family as practice.
When he bites move away from him straight away don't shout as this is a positive reaction to him and leave the room for a few minutes. they have to learn that biting people is not a good thing. Also never play with him using your fingers etc. Always use a prop like a piece of string.

/aggressive-cat-behavior.html

Kate and her partner co-write  a site full of further cat care and cat health topics. As well as being a feline friendly community site for happy cat and a happy owner.

Cats

Kate Tilmouth