Cats/kittens hiding

i think my kitten has gone under the floor and cant find her any ware. she is very nerves and wont come out, how do i find her.

it very much depends on how long she has been under the floor boards and if there are plenty of ways that she can get out.
If she has only been under there for a few hours then i would place some nice smelly food near the entrance to entice her out and just leave her to come out by herself.
If she has been under for a very long time and you suspect that she may be trapped then the only answer is to pull up some floor boards in case she needs to be released from something.
Most cats will come out when they get hungry or cold by themselves the only time this won't happen is if they are trapped. I;m afraid as i am not there i cannot advise you, you will have to decide if she is trapped or if the underneath of your house goes under other peoples properties or not. See if you can hear her under there, if you can great at least you know where she is.

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.