Cats/what could this mean

Question
ok so my cat was fixed in her first year but all of the sudden she is producing milk and she is getting bigger....shes about 7 and im just wondering if this happens???

Answer
Hi
I would recommend that you take your cat to the vets. It may be that she has a cyst which sometimes happens when a cat is spayed young (but rare). This may be causing hormone problems which are causing the symptoms.
I am not a vet and so i am not qualified to say for certain but i really would recommend that she is taken to be checked, just be on the safe side.

Kate and her partner co-write  a site full of further cat care and cat health topics. As well as being a feline friendly community site for happy cat and a happy owner.

Cats

Kate Tilmouth