Cats/what could this mean

ok so my cat was fixed in her first year but all of the sudden she is producing milk and she is getting bigger....shes about 7 and im just wondering if this happens???

I would recommend that you take your cat to the vets. It may be that she has a cyst which sometimes happens when a cat is spayed young (but rare). This may be causing hormone problems which are causing the symptoms.
I am not a vet and so i am not qualified to say for certain but i really would recommend that she is taken to be checked, just be on the safe side.

Kate and her partner co-write  a site full of further cat care and cat health topics. As well as being a feline friendly community site for happy cat and a happy owner.

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.