stubby(my cat)
stubby(my cat)  
Can the mother chew off the runt's back paw.i need your HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This may happen if the mother cat feels that their is something wrong with the leg. if she is trying to do that you will have to take the kitten to the vets to see what can be done about the leg and then you will have to remove your kitten from the litter and wean them yourself or at least supervise any times the kitten is feeding from the mother and then remove him for his own safety.

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.