Cats/What if......?

Hi, my name is Kimberly and i'm 11. What if you see a cat on the street and want to take it home but your parents say,"No, it's filthy!"
But what if you want to call the aspca and your parents say," no just let it live in the street."
I hate when parents think kids are to small to do things.

Well i agree with your parents for the first question, you shouldn't just pick up cats from the street, they may look filthy but they may belong to someone nearby.
However i can't see the problem with calling the aspca however your parents are the ones who will have to pay fro the phone call unless you use a public phone box and your own money.
I know it may not seem fair that you have to do what your parents say but we all go through it and at the end of the day they are looking after you.

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.