Cayman Islands/police clearance

Question
how long is a police clearance valid for after it's been issued?

Answer
Jarrett

According to the regulations (at http://www.immigration.gov.ky/pls/portal/docs/PAGE/IMMHOME/HELP/FORMS/W2/W2%20WO):

In submitting this form you should enclose the following (where applicable):
 Police Clearance Certificate
A certified and signed police clearance certificate with respect to the prospective employee and
their dependent spouse, if applicable, from their home district or last place of residence and
issued within six months preceding the date of application. (Note: prospective employees and
their spouses who are nationals of the United Kingdom and who were resident there six months
immediately prior to coming to the Cayman Islands may submit a sworn affidavit attesting to
good character in lieu of a police clearance certificate. United Kingdom nationals who have been
living elsewhere must submit a police clearance certificate from that country).

Hope this helps!
Regards
Robert

Cayman Islands

Robert Clark