Cayman Islands/travel

I have a question. Does the Caymans have a lot of tours and attractions? I mean if it is a place that offers tours. If i was planning to go there and was staying at a hotel, would i be able to arrange a pickup to and from the airport?

As you told me that majority of the people that goes there are tourists. Would the people that are waiting outside would be taxi drivers or would they be people picking up family and friends.

Christopher - yes the islands have lots of attractions. There are probably some tours you can find online to book.  Some hotels have airport shuttles some do not.  Best to call the hotel.  No idea about folks waiting.  Probably a mix of both.  

Cayman Islands

John Gump

I have spent months in Grand Cayman during 15 separate trips there and have come to know and love the people of this great Island. I used to be an owner of a condominium on Seven Mile Beach. I can answer questions about Grand Cayman including: - traveling to/from the island - hotels, restaurants, food in general - dive shops, dive sites, equipment purchase and repair - recreation including sight-seeing, tours, tour operators, beaches - cruises to Grand Cayman - Rum Point, Cayman Kai, Georgetown, East End, West Bay I cannot address questions related to Cayman Brac or Little Cayman

Throughout 15 visits to this island, I've accumulated months of time living there in a condo I used to own right on Seven Mile Beach.

B.S. Case Western Reserve University