Cayman Islands/travel

Question
I have a question. Does the Caymans have a lot of tours and attractions? I mean if it is a place that offers tours. If i was planning to go there and was staying at a hotel, would i be able to arrange a pickup to and from the airport?

As you told me that majority of the people that goes there are tourists. Would the people that are waiting outside would be taxi drivers or would they be people picking up family and friends.

Answer
Christopher - yes the islands have lots of attractions. There are probably some tours you can find online to book.  Some hotels have airport shuttles some do not.  Best to call the hotel.  No idea about folks waiting.  Probably a mix of both.  

Thanks

John

Cayman Islands

John Gump