Cayman Islands/Hy Robert

Question
My name is Catalin ,i.m 24 for years old from Romania. I.m looking foward to go in  Cayman islands to  work there.My main occupation  for the last 6 years is barman.Since 2012 i work in Jersey Channel islands ,and i plan for the end of the year to try to go in caymans but i don t know wich steps i must to follow.i read on internet i.m free to go there because my country is a part of Europe Union  but i need a permit work visa or something. My question is it is hard to take this work permit or i can apply for it? I want to collect as much information i can and see if i can make it possible to don.t risk to be there and find out i can.t obtain a work permit          Kind Regards,          Catalin

Answer
Catalin
It is up to your prospective employer to apply for the work permit.  You therefore need to find an employer who is looking for your skills and has been unable to find them amongst the Caymanian population.  Some info and resources on this are in my FAQ at http://www.gotocayman.com/index.php?title=FAQJobs

Note that is is illegal to visit cayman as a tourist with the intention of looking for work.

Good luck!
Robert

Cayman Islands

Robert Clark