Cayman Islands/Work in Cayman Islands

Question
Hello my name is Catalin, i.m 24 years old  i.m from Romania and my mai job is barman.From 2012 i work in Jersey Channel Islands and i plan for next year to get a job in Cayman.My question is once i.m there wich steps i should follow ? I can go like a tourost there looking for a job and after i find it apply for a permit seasonal work? It is easy to get one or my employer will make this paper for me? Any information would help me a lot.          Kind Regards

Answer
Hi Catalin - thanks for your question.  There are many ways to find employment there.  I would suggest you do a lot of internet searching first to see what's out there.  However, you could go to the island on a tourist visa and then look for employment.  If you are hired, the company that hires you will help you with all the necessary paperwork and instruct you on what you need to do.  Hope this helps,

John

Cayman Islands

John Gump