Cayman Islands/working on the island

Question
hello, my name is megan. i am a female and I'm 21 in June.  i live in south Africa.  i work  for a very well know south African airline, mango airlines for 2 years now.  i only have aviation experience, however, i have first aid and experience in taking care of people on the plane, selling refreshments (hospitality).  its been a dream of mine to work on the island,  even if its just sitting at the till of the shop.  do you have any advice on how i could get a job there,  i have been looking everywhere.  or do you perhaps know someone seeking employees ?  i am a very hard working person, very dedicated and friendly.  
thank you for your time.
kindly, Megan

Answer
Hi Megan - thanks for your question.  I understand why you'd love to work on the island. It's a great place.  I don't personally know anyone actively looking to hire, but I would point you to the various websites that may help you.  I've pasted a couple below to help you.  You might also want to look into a job with Cayman Airlines since you have this experience.  The other option could be to take a vacation there for a couple weeks and do some job hunting in person.  That might yield some opptys for you.

http://www.caymannewresident.com/finding-jobs-in-cayman

http://www.4icj.com/ky/01-job-boards.htm

I wish you the best Megan,

John

Cayman Islands

John Gump