Cayman Islands/PR


I am Indian and I want temporary residency /citizenship CAYMAN  under business/ investment program /work permit   as early as possible.
I am interesting to purchase dairy form and agriculture land  .
I want to settle only in those country  where I have to invest minimum amount and get the PR at the earliest

Sorry for the delay in replying - I've been away on holiday.

I think that you ned to be aware that there isn't much on an agriculture business in Cayman, and there are no dairy farms on the island - all of the milk is imported.  See a recent news item about the price/supply of milk at

I think that if you are interested in investing in Cayman, then you need to contact the Cayman Investment Bureau - see

Have you read the requirements for permanent residency on the Immigration Department website at, in particular the route to residency through Independent Means - see,7117607&_dad=portal&_sche

Good luck!


Cayman Islands

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Robert Clark


As I have relatives on the island that I visit regularly, I have good knowledge of the island from both a tourist and a residents point of view.


My Cayman FAQ includes information on the following topics:
Weather/Hurricane information, Immigration entry requirements, Customs regulations, Employment/jobs/residency in Cayman, Getting married in Cayman, Importing food into Cayman, Golf, Legal age to..., Bringing cats and dogs into Cayman, Internet access, Car rental, Public transport, Electricity/Water/Telephone systems, Nightlife, Currency/Money and Cayman for Cruise Ship passengers

If you can't find your answer there, please feel free to e-mail me your question at


©2017 All rights reserved.