Cayman Islands/work in Cayman

Question
Hello John! I.m looking foward in november to go in Cayman to get a job there during the season.I.m 25 years old i work as a bartender , and i don.t know how to do this .Should i apply for a permit work first( but all the forms aplication have to be fill by me and a employer,wich i didn.t find yet ) or to go straight there find a job and after my eployer will help to sort out all the parer work.I am from romania(union Europe) so i do not need a visa to get there >Thank you for your time

Answer
Hi Catalin - thanks for your question.  The rules are strict around non-Caymanians getting jobs in the islands so I suggest you go to the website below and start there.  You may end up needing to contact the government for whatever forms you'll need.  To get a job there it takes you and your employer to make it happen.  You may want to search the internet for job boards to see what openings there as well.  Hope this helps!

John

http://www.caymannewresident.com/employment-opportunities-cayman-islands

Cayman Islands

John Gump