Celebrity News/Fan Letters

QUESTION: What do celebrities do with fan letters? Do they ever read it themselves or do they like have staff open it for them? I want to send a fan letter to Eminem in hopes of getting a reply back...

ANSWER: Hi Stephanie,

How fan mail is handled can vary.  If the celebrity is still active in the business the amount of mail makes it necessary to have a staff to handle the volume.  

My advice would be to make the letter memorable.  It will need to stand out.

These days you might do better with Twitter.  Some celebrities post and answer tweets personally.  

Good Luck!
Bonnie Vent
Genesis Creations Entertainment

QUESTION: Thanks for answering my last question that was very helpful :) And what is Eminem's current fan mail address? Also, what does the staff do with the letters?

Here is the most current address:
The Schiff Company, LLC
8440 Warner Drive
Suite B1
Culver City, CA 90232

I do not have any first hand information on how Eminem handles fan mail.  However, here is some generic advice.

How to send your fan mail and autograph requests to Eminem?:

If you want to request an autograph, follow the guidelines below. If you just want to mail a letter with the address above, and do not want anything back, then you can stop reading! If you live in the USA send a properly stamped and self addressed envelope (minimum size 8.5" x 4") with your request letter and a photo. You can include a piece of cardboard to keep the photo from bending in shipping and also add "Do Not Bend" on the envelopes. Send your letter and wait. On average, there is going to be a 3+ month wait for a response.

Hope this helps!
Bonnie Vent
Genesis Creations Entertainment

Celebrity News

Bonnie Vent

I can answer questions regarding Classic Television Stars. I own Genesis Creations Entertainment so I speak and work with celebrities on a regular basis. My clients include cast members from The Munsters, Addams Family, My Three Sons, Happy Days. I do not handle fan mail or give out contact information.

I actually work with these celebrities on personal appearance bookings. I speak with them directly on a regular basis.