Celebrity News/Fan Letters

Question
So anyways, what is Eminem's current fanmail address? And if he is performing elsewhere, what do i write on the letter so it gets forwarded to that place? Thanks :]

Answer
Hi Stephanie,

Here are two addresses to try:

Eminem
The Schiff Company, LLC
8440 Warner Drive
Suite B1
Culver City, CA 90232

Eminem
Creative Artists Agency
2000 Avenue of the Stars
Los Angeles, CA 90067

I have no idea if you will receive a response, but it does not hurt to try.  Please don't send anything of value as you may never see it again.

If you want to request an autograph, follow the guidelines below. If you just want to mail a letter with the address above, and do not want anything back, then you can stop reading!

Send a properly stamped and self addressed envelope (minimum size 8.5" x 4") with your request letter and a photo. You can include a piece of cardboard to keep the photo from bending in shipping and also add "Do Not Bend" on the envelopes. Send your letter and wait. On average, there is going to be a 3+ month wait for a response.

Best of luck!
Bonnie Vent
Genesis Creations Entertainment
www.genesiscreations.biz  

Celebrity News

Bonnie Vent