Celebrity News/EMIN3M

I need your help, i am trying to send an e-mail to Eminem and i don't know what his e-mail address is. I really would like to send one to him. Do you think you can help me?????

Hi Richard,

This is the address of his management:
The Schiff Company, Llc
9220 Sunset Blvd.
Suite 106
West Hollywood, CA 90069

How to send your fan mail and autograph requests to Eminem?:

If you want to request an autograph, follow the guidelines below. If you just want to mail a letter with the address above, and do not want anything back, then you can stop reading! If you live in USA send a properly stamped and self addressed envelope (minimum size 8.5" x 4") with your request letter and a photo. You can include a piece of cardboard to keep the photo from bending in shipping and also add "Do Not Bend" on the envelopes. Send your letter and wait. On average, there is going to be a 3+ month wait for a response.

Hope this helps!
Bonnie Vent
Genesis Creations Entertainment

Celebrity News

Bonnie Vent

I can answer questions regarding Classic Television Stars. I own Genesis Creations Entertainment so I speak and work with celebrities on a regular basis. My clients include cast members from The Munsters, Addams Family, My Three Sons, Happy Days. I do not handle fan mail or give out contact information.

I actually work with these celebrities on personal appearance bookings. I speak with them directly on a regular basis.