Celibacy/Abstinence/does abstaining mean you're gay?

cs wrote at 2015-01-16 13:56:24
Yeah, make sure you go to places where everyone is expecting sex even though that's not what you want.

Some expert.

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

When it comes to celibacy/abstinence, I am more likely to point out the downside of being sexually abstinent. I don't advocate abstinence as a long-term sexual lifestyle. Abstinence is a good thing when the alternative is being sexual in an indiscreet manner, but it is a bad thing when a healthy sexual lifestyle of being monogamous with a partner is available. I frequently answer questions in the masturbation and male masturbation categories on I take all questions pertaining to sexuality.

I am a category expert in the sexuality area on and have written the web site for over thirteen years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.