Celibacy/Abstinence/Sniffing My Boyfriend's Penis

Michelle wrote at 2012-10-13 21:56:47
I feel the same as this girl.I also love the smell.It really turns me on.I think it is meant to sexually excite us humans.The smell of human genitals.I think the smell excites most people but few will admit to that.A circumcised penis is so boring.Smells & tastes like nothing.Not a turn on at all.I like the purple/pink head of an uncircumcised penis.Glistening with pre-cum.Give me an uncut man anyday.Us girls like to unwrap our presents!!

Hannes wrote at 2012-12-04 20:19:01
The smell itself is some part of hormones. There's nothing special about Your boyfriends penis, or smell of it. But there is about You. If we could let aside the pre-marital sex stories then we have to face the fact that people are one of sexual creatures. All sexual creatures have their sexual so called tantras. Those are the first sexual things in creatures life. For humans it's playing doctor (usually, depending on country). After that human sexuality evolves until body is ready for sexual intercourse (yet again for humans it's between age 15-17). Then You start to crave for sex. When You have decided to live without sex then Your psychology starts to find another ways to express your sexuality and relieve of that pressure and stress. That's when You have formed Your first fetish - witch for You is smelling Your boyfriends penis.

ACB434 wrote at 2016-03-14 07:50:50
my boyfriends penis is circumcised and he showers frequently but his penis to me smells amazing and i too wonder why i think it may be a hormone thing maybe.

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

When it comes to celibacy/abstinence, I am more likely to point out the downside of being sexually abstinent. I don't advocate abstinence as a long-term sexual lifestyle. Abstinence is a good thing when the alternative is being sexual in an indiscreet manner, but it is a bad thing when a healthy sexual lifestyle of being monogamous with a partner is available. I frequently answer questions in the masturbation and male masturbation categories on I take all questions pertaining to sexuality.

I am a category expert in the sexuality area on and have written the web site for over thirteen years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.