Celibacy/Abstinence/addiction to vagina

my wife is unilaterally celibate how do i become not addicted to the vagina

You should seek marriage counseling to uncover reasons why your wife doesn't have sex and then address them.  Liking sex is not an addiction.  It is simply how people respond sexually.  You will not suffer physical trauma if you don't get to have sex and wind up masturbating instead.

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

When it comes to celibacy/abstinence, I am more likely to point out the downside of being sexually abstinent. I don't advocate abstinence as a long-term sexual lifestyle. Abstinence is a good thing when the alternative is being sexual in an indiscreet manner, but it is a bad thing when a healthy sexual lifestyle of being monogamous with a partner is available. I frequently answer questions in the masturbation and male masturbation categories on AllExperts.com. I take all questions pertaining to sexuality.

I am a category expert in the sexuality area on AllExperts.com and have written the web site HealthyStrokes.com for over thirteen years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions of the world.