Celibacy/Abstinence/Disturbances during Brahmacharya

Dear Dhananjay ,

I apologize in advance if this question is moot or irrelevant.

My question pertains to the end result of brahmacharya; although one can maintain it for a very long time, and even become mastered and fixed in it, does it not in one sense just allow one to enjoy the same senses and gross objects on a more subtle plane. Would the practice open up the more subtle vrittis and impressions from previous, subtle existences in our past, where we would fail as they become more accessible to us? Or, do higher entities help us and guide us when we reach such a stage?

1. There is no other way out but to negate & overcome past vritti-s and impressions if one has to unwind the layers of ignorance around the Atman. If the Yogi deviates to become a Bhogi when such impressions surface, then he disturbs his practice leading to failure.

2. Depending on the intensity of devotion to God/Guru, honesty in practice and efforts applied, one gets help from beyond.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.