Celibacy/Abstinence/nightfall

Question
I would like to not have nightfall anymore.  I have been having nightfall since I was 13 and it is getting annoying.  What can I do to no longer have nightfall.

Answer
Nightfall, also called nocturnal emission or wet dreams, is very normal starting around age 13.  Most boys have at least a few.  Most boys stop having wet dreams when they start masturbating.  So, if you want to no longer have nightfall, masturbate more often.  Masturbating four or more times a week will probably put an end to your wet dreams forever.

Celibacy/Abstinence

Doug Adams, Ph.D.