Celibacy/Abstinence/nightfall

Question
Do not tell me to touch my penis.  I think that is worse than having nightfall.  I don't want to touch my penis.

Answer
Do not tell me how to answer questions.  Your job is to ask.  Answering the questions is my job.

Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It is a lot more fun than having nightfall (wet dreams).  You should want to masturbate.  And I think you do.  You said you don't want to touch your penis, but you didn't say you don't touch it.  So just touch it more often.  Most guys past puberty masturbate about once a day.  I think you should do it daily and enjoy it, and then your wet dreams will cease.

Celibacy/Abstinence

Doug Adams, Ph.D.