Celibacy/Abstinence/Starting in spirituality

Question
I am a christian in religion.Although i have read many books over spiritual matters, i don't know where to start from.When someone is  zero level in spirituality, what is the first thing to do in order to start the path towards enlightment?

Also i am a ''daydreamer''. I very often make various imaginary  scenes in my mind(like ''seeing'' a movie in your mind). Is it impossible to make even the smallest step in spirituality while having such a habit?

Answer
1. Read a page of the Bible and its summary with devotion to God every day.

2. Start a life of Yoga & Brahmacharya as has been described in past answers.

3. When these methods are adopted, the day dreaming will gradually subside and the mind will get poised for meditation on the reality.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay