Celibacy/Abstinence/How to avoid porn

Question
what should i do when porn feelings occurs my mind every night on this ayyappan pooja? I am out of mind
Please do help me.

Answer
To escape from the clutches of recreational sexuality, one should apply the mind & body in constructive thought & activity through the course of the day with a backdrop of spiritual contemplation all the time. A life of Yoga & Brahmacharya as has been explained in past answers to seek the Atman (self) has to be gradually incorporated. Only by seeking the Atman (self) does the non-self consisting of the world and its objects for the senses start to diminish. Take up a life of Yoga & Brahmacharya as has been explained in past answers. Go through all the answers slowly, taking in the meaning. In course of time, you will overcome the slavery to porn.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay