Celibacy/Abstinence/Fault of the creator?

Question
As per your advice i came to the conclusion that brahmacharya and unattachment will help in attaining the real bliss. my question comes here.

many people including me have strong belief that god has created us. In such case he could have been made us without sexual feeling to attain the real bliss. was he intentionally made us to suffer from these kind of feelings?
Because if one have to get rid of these feelings and other emotions will have to take his full life time. A man below 40 age don't have any chance to control his sexual feelings. so brahmacharya can only be kept after 50. At the time our 75 percentage of our life was already gone.
I think if this lack of control is a fault, it is not ours, it is fault of creator.

Answer
Who experiences sexual feelings? – The Ego & mind. Who undergoes suffering? – The Ego & mind. Who is asking the question – “Was it intentional?” – The Ego & mind. To whom does the ‘Lack of control’ apply? – The Ego & mind.

You are not the Ego, mind or the body. These are all 'Anatma' (non-self). You are THINKING you are these three. So first do that which is necessary to stop such thinking permanently. As you start overcoming this wrong identification with the ‘Anatma (non-self), these questions start weakening and the answer becomes more & more clear. You will then know it was not anybodies fault but misplaced identification. This is the only way to clear the doubt and be in peace.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay