Celibacy/Abstinence/Marriage & sexuality

Question
Hello Dhananjay,

In one of your previous questions I've read that

Sexual activity assumes righteousness when indulged with the following objectives:
1. In producing wanted offspring.
2. In creating a healthy marital bond with newly weds during the initial period of wedded life.

my question is
If a person is going to his wife once a month or once in 2 months or once in 6 months can still he be Self Realized?

Thanks

Thanks

Answer
1. As long as desire for the body of the opposite sex which constitutes the non-self still remains, one cannot attain to his true self (Atman).

2. A ĎBrahmagnyanií (realized soul) constantly resides in & as the Atman (pure self). Where then is the question of indulging in the body of a woman (non-self)?

Hence the need for recreational sexuality should be eventually overcome within marriage and perfect Brahmacharya established for self-realization.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay