Celibacy/Abstinence/Overcoming frequent night fall

Question
I am practicing brahmacharya from a month. night pollution occur once a weak and also i feel the smell of semen during the nature call. how can i eradicate this problem. please suggest me.

Answer
Frequent wet dreams are an indication that transmutation is not being carried out properly. Indulge in adequate physical, mental activities and spiritual (meditation) on a daily basis. Wake up early and adhere to the correct Yogic practice as described in past answers. Go through each and every past answer here to get clear with the methods required.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay